Due to a recent update Aurora is now on Version 4. This has led users on version 3 to be unable to login. To fix the issue please use the instructions below:
- On the Aurora icon, press and hold then choose App Info
- Press force stop & then uninstall the app.
- Go back to the home screen and swipe up to open the App Tray.
- In the app tray launch F-Droid
- Once loaded, refresh the repository by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- This ensures you are presented with the most up to date version of all apps.
- Search for Aurora. Once found install it.
- Open Aurora once installed.
- Run through the initial opening configuration
- Agree to terms of service & click next
- On 2nd screen Session INstaller should be chosen - if not then do so.
- Choose the theme & accents
- On final screen grant permissions.
With this all done Aurora will be updated and ready to use!